Creating a Positive Space

23 February 2014

Before my wonderful husband moved into our little unit, there were times when I would be home by myself all day. With no one to talk to face to face, loneliness crept into my life. I had two things that helped me conquer this feeling. God and art. God as my friend, father, rock and security and art as my hobby. I could spend hours or days on various pieces of art which helped me keep my mind off of any down feelings that tried to take over. My aim was to make each piece of art positive, knowing that it would be displayed in our home, to reflect on and see each day. Creating a positive environment is so important. Here are a few examples of my work ...




What is something you do that lets you forget about reality for a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment