Happy Valentines Day

14 February 2014


Happy Valentines Day! My day started at 12:00am, as Mr J and I were on our way home from a basketball match. Getting home late is one consequence of living on the other side of town. We stopped at a petrol station on the way home and before we continued our trek home, Mr J reached into one of our calico shopping bags in the back seat. I was asked to close my eyes and hold out my hands. As I opened my eyes I was excited to see the final season of this show to add to my collection. Can't wait to start watching it! We got home, showered, dressed and hopped into bed. Just as I was getting comfortable, Mr J asked for a glass of water (I was suspicious because usually he would just jump out and get it), there must be a catch. On my adventure of getting a glass of water I found five love notes hidden in the fridge, microwave, cutlery draw, laptop and the final one was waiting for me on my pillow. I felt so loved and it was only the first hour of the fourteenth of february. I couldn't help but give Mr J a big bear hug.

After a mini sleep-in and a productive morning, Mr J and I experienced our first couples massage at Cocoon Day Spa. It was amazing. Feeling very relaxed, we finished the day with Mr J's parents for a delicious meal and lots of laughter.

How was your valentines day? What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment