Christmas this year consisted of family, food, giving, Lobethal Lights, backyard cricket, backyard basketball and an afternoon on the porch. All of which was done to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Thank you to everyone for sharing the love, especially during this time of year. Happy Christmas!
- Bought two fishing kayaks
- Became Runners Up in my Saturday netball grand final
- Attended our last AFL game at Adelaide Oval for the year
- Visited the Royal Adelaide Show and cheered on our sister in her whip cracking competition
- Ate scones and drank tea at a Kitchen Tea
- Celebrated two 21st birthdays
- Put on lipstick and high heels for a night of dining, drinking and laughing with friends
- Caught up with Jamie's Best Man, his wife and their new daughter for the first time since our wedding. Delicious home cooked meal!
- Jamie cheered on Port Adelaide at the SANFL grand final
- We spent 10 amazing and relaxing days in the Stansbury Caravan Park. We fished, played games, kayaked, ate, slept and laughed with family. Our tent even survived 60-80km/h winds in a tent on the first night!
- Planted my first lot of fruits
- Dressed in black and white for a friends Hens Night
- Jamie played golf and ate out for a friends Bucks Night
- Had an amazing coffee date with a friend which turned into a six hour catch up
- Our small group organised and hosted a quiz night at Church
- Celebrated an 18th birthday
- Jamie waved goodbye to his P Plates
- We celebrated some friends as they began a new journey together in marriage.
- We celebrated a cousin's 21st
- Spent an incredible long weekend away with family at Rapid Bay. One of my favourite camping spots!
- Came home at 3am after many laughs and dancing with two primary school friends.
- I joined my mother and brother-in-law on a tour of Hillgrove Resource Mine. Quite interesting.
- Jamie closed his current Optus Store and moved into a bigger and better store in the shopping hub. We have said goodbye to two day weekends but hello to more opportunities.
- We celebrated 100 years of the Lobethal Recreation Ground over a lovely meal, good music and reminiscing of old memories.
By the end of November my Christmas tree was up, Christmas shopping had begun and the countdown had started for the most exciting day of the year.